Happy first day of October everyone! As most of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have a few projects in mind for Breast Cancer awareness, but I haven't had a whole lot of time. I'll have them done and posted on my blog here soon though! Let's just fast forward a little bit to the end of the month, and we all know what that means...HALLOWEEN!
I am entering this card into two challenges:
--> The Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #61 - follow the sketch which you can find here AND use twine or floss
--> Whimsical Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Ain't it spooky?? I just love how it came out!
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - 3.5 x 6.25" card base cut in kraft coloured cardstock, and used Orange Licorice Trendy Twine to wrap around, and tie a bow
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park "the Apothecary Emporium" line, Catatonic
- Moon - used a Creative Memories 1.5" circle punch, inked the inside and the outer edges with black ink; sentiment from My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments set
- Ghosts - cut from the Peachy Keen Ghosts and Bats Cottage Cutz Die and inked with black ink
- Spiders - used irock black gems, and added doodled lines for the legs and web
Until next time's treasures,