Two posts in one night - woot! That's a new record for me! I told you I had lots of crafy endeavors in the near future! Haha. Well, here in Canada we have a long weekend since Thanksgiving is this coming Monday, so be on the lookout for a thanksgiving project on Monday! Here's a card that I created for my friend's birthday - she loves cows, and we just celebrated with her last night. We definitely partied till the cows came home! Haha ;)
I will be entering this card into Jovan's Birthday link-up. She's working on a new scrap room so make sure to head on over to see it, and maybe you'll pick up a few organizing tips!
Isn't she a cutie?! Here's a look at the inside of the card:
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - standard A2 sized card 5.5 x 4.25" base
- Card Layer - cut from DCWV Spring Stack and used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder
- Grass - cut out of green cardstock, and used scissors to make cut slits to create the grass, then wrapped Twisted Lime Trendy Twine and tied a bow
- Cow - cut from Create-A-Critter cartridge, used mini-brads for the eyes, stitched with white gelly roll pen, and added ribbon bows to the ears
- Party Hat, Party, and Present - cut from Cuttlebug Birthday Die, added Diamon stickles to the party hat
- Sentiment - My Pink Stamper's Punnylicious stamp set
Make sure to tune back on Monday!
Until next time's treasures,