Navigation Bar

Friday, September 30, 2011

Winner!

Hi everyone!

The winner of the Cosmo Cricut Matilda stack and the craft tweezers goes to #1 Kathie who said,
"I love all the beautiful papers and neat little gadgets. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post something specifically because I couldn't turn my computer up loud enough to drown out my daughter's music. I did enjoy the video. Thanks for sharing."
Congrats Kathie! I will be contacting you shortly for your information so that I can get your prize out to you! :) 

Also, if you aren't already a follower of Candy at candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com, make sure to go and visit her for a chance to get in on a fabulous prize! She just had her blog made over, and she's celebrating three months worth of blogging! Make sure to pay her a visit!

I've got to get studying, but I have a card that I'm really itching to make...we'll see if I can get a chance to work on that tonight! ;) Have a fabulous weekend my treasured friends!

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3