It has been a week since I’ve posted, and I’ve definitely missed you all! October is a super busy month for me, and boy oh boy, I sure do have a lot of crafty projects to complete! In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I had to create something. Breast Cancer has touched the lives of many. I truly believe that with everyone’s support, we can conquer cancer and find a cure! The CIBC Run for A Cure happened the first weekend of October, and I never had the chance to finish the project. I was so busy with work and school.
I will be entering this into the following challenges and link ups:
--> Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 33 - Breast Cancer Awareness
--> Made by Momo Breast Cancer projects
Here's the sentiment on the inside from My Creative Time's Race for a Cure Charity set:
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base – standard A2 sized card 4.25 x 5.5” and inked with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distressing Ink
- Card Layer – cut from Me and My Big Ideas Breast Cancer stack at 4 x 5.25” and used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder
- Shoes – cut from Formal Occasions cartridge, used twine to thread on the ‘laces,’ and added Recollections heart bling
- Ribbon – used ribbon to create the Breast Cancer ribbon, then added pink irock gems
- Sentiment – My Creative Time's Race for a Cure stamp set
Remember to exercise and drink plenty of fluids each day. A healthy body is a healthy mind.
Until next time's treasures,