Welcome to another Celebrate the Occasion Challenge! Today's challenge is to create a project for any occasion of your choice, but you must include the following colours: red, black, and white. Here is my card for this week's challenge - since Christmas and my craft fair is right around the corner, I thought it would be wise to get started on the Christmas cards!
As you can see, I through green and brown into the mix as well! Just make sure to include the red, black, and white as well!
Here's the sentiment inside the card:
Oh how I yearn for a white Christmas! Last year was the first year in at least five years that we had a white Christmas! I hope the same goes for this year as well!
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - standard A2 sized card, 4.25 x 5.5" cut from Recollections Kraft colour cardstock
- Card Layer - 4 x 5.25" cut from the Recollections Sugar Plums Holiday Stack
- House - cut from the Cricut Lite Jolly Holidays Cartridge at 4.75"; added Flower Soft Polar White to the snow, and added a wreath brad to the door, as well as a mini black brad for the door knob
- Hill - cut from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, and used Flower Soft Polar White for the snow
- Sentiment - used the PBD Christmas Wishes stamp set on an EK Success Punch
I absolutely adore the Jolly Holidays cartridge! It is a must have! Just look at this cute little house with Santa stuck in the chimney, and his footprints on the house! The whole card just came together so nicely! I hope that you all feel inspired this week to join us in the challenge here!
Until next time's treasures,