Navigation Bar

Monday, October 10, 2011

Wobble till you Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friends!

Today and everyday we should be thankful for all those in our life - our family, friends, significant others, pets, etc. Don't forget to let all those around you know that you care for them, and live each moment as if it were your last.

It's been a super busy weekend here in our household, and unfortunately, I got called in to work last minute. My family friends and I have been keeping a huge secret from our sister -- her birthday is coming up in two weeks and she's been wanting a bunny forever. We finally gave her the bunny tonight, after a month of having it!

So here's to the gobble day! Let's gobble till we wobble!


To make him wobble, I added an action wobble:


And here's a look inside the card:


Trail of Treasures:
  • Card Base - folded a sheet of DCWV Harvest Gathering Paper in half, then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the 3.5" Small Scallop Circle Nestability
  • Turkey - cut at 3.15" from the Create-a-Critter cartridge, added feathers to the back, and attached to an action wobble; the face is from Peachy Keen Critter Faces Set and added Crystal Accents
  • Sentiments - stamped using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressing Ink with the Pink By Design Bountiful Blessings Set

Thank you all my treasured friends -- I value each and every one of you for all your comments. This is all worth it cuz of all of you.

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

2 comments:

  1. too cute. Action Wobbles are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is to STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE sweet little turkey and the wobbles.OMG I am sooo happy that I can finally leave you a comment,for some reason it was not working!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3