Today over at Celebrate the Occasion, we're celebrating autumn by creating fall themed projects. Make sure to join us, get inspiration from the amazing design team, and celebrate along with us!
For this week's project, I created a darling scarecrow couple in a pumpkin patch! I've been wanting to use the scarecrows from the Simply Charmed cartridge for quite some time now, and I thought it would be perfect for this week's challenge and Trendy Twine's Tuesday Challenge #2 to use twine in your project with a pumpkin.
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - 5.5 x 4.25" cut in kraft cardstock, distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
- Card Layer - 5.25 x 4", patterned paper from Recollections Simply Autumn stack
- Scarecrows - cut from Simply Charmed at 2.5"; added Orange Licorice to the hat; faces from Peachy Keen 486 - In Stitches Assortment
- Pumpkins - cut from Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge, distressed with Tim Holtz Tea Stain Distress Ink
- Sentiment - from Pink By Design Bountiful Blessings stamp set
Make sure to join in the fun here! Happy fall y'all!
Until next time's treasures,