There's a lot of fun challenges going on this week that I would love to participate in! If only I had more time! Make sure to check back this week for more posts, and if you have not done so already, make sure to enter into the giveaway here. You have until the 30th!
For this week's Celebrate the Occasion Challenge, you can create a card for ANY occasion, just make sure to include ribbon! Isn't that great? We make cards for all sorts of occasions! I was having a hard time deciding which occasion to create a card for! In the end, I created a wedding-themed card that I also entered into the My Craft Spot Ribbon Challenge.
I'm just loving how it turned out! Here's a close-up of the Pink by Design sentiment.
And here's the stamped sentiment on the inside of the card:
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - base welded together and cut from Cricut Lite Lacy Labels cartridge, 5 x 7', inked around the edges with black ink and sponge
- Layer - cut from DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
- Tuxedo and Dress - cut from Formal Occasions cart and sprayed with Tattered Angels Diamonds Shimmer Mist; added irock gems to the tux, and mulberry flowers for the boutonniere and dress
- Strip - used Martha Stewart Double Loops Border Punch and added doodling and ribbon
- Sentiments - both sentiments from the Pink by Design Here Comes The Bride stamp set
Until next time's treasures,