I hope that everyone is off to a great start to their week! We're half way until the weekend! I've got tons of ideas for cards that I want to create, but I'm limited on time as I do have a group submission and a mid-term exam next week :( Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away from the pile of work I've got to do, to craft...even just for a little while! ;)
Remember, you still have time to enter into the current giveaway here.You have until this Friday at 12PM PST to enter.
Here's a witty little birthday card I created for Sarah over at PinkCricut.com's sew-easy link up party and button birthday card challenge over at Birthday Sundaes.
And for the inside sentiment, I used My Pink Stamper's More Punnylicious Stamp Set.
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - standard A2 sized card, 4.25 x 5.5"
- Layers - used DCWV Spring Stack for the patterned paper and used the Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch, used my We-R Memory Keepers Sew-Easy for the border of the yellow layer
- Frog - cut from Sweethearts Cartridge, stitched, and added a button with a stitched cross for the eyes
- Lily-Pad and Balloons - cut from Create-a-Critter Cartridge
- Sentiments - 'a tardy birthday wish' made using the PBD Small Banners set; inside sentiment from My Pink Stamper's More Punnylicious Stamp Set.
That's all I have for you guys today! Gotta run to class now!
Until next time's treasures,