For the giveaway, please click here.
Welcome to another Celebrate the Occasion challenge! This week's challenge is to create a tall birthday themed card. In addition, it must also include a present. Ever since I came back from Vegas, I've been eager to create since I came back with a whole lot of goodies! My little nephew's birthday just recently past, and I never got a chance to make it before I left since I was swamped with things to do and events. So here it is! It will be off in the mailbox real soon since he lives in sunny San Diego :)
What a lucky boy he is! He received a mountain of gifts! ;)
Trail of Treasures:
- Card base - fits in a 3.25 by 6" envelope, cardstock from Recollections; I welded a circle and a rectangle together for my base shape from Plantin Schoolbook and stitched around the card
- Patterned Paper - Making Memories foil star paper (got 50 sheets of it for $2.99 from Tuesday Morning!)
- Boy - cut from Baby Steps cart, face from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" and I added Crystal Accents to the eyes, and pink chalk for the blush on the cheeks
- Gifts - cut from New Arrival, and Create a Critter carts and some embellished with Stickles (Lime and Stardust). Other gift packages are Jolee stickers - I do not enjoy using the Cricut to cut out gifts :(
- Banner - stamped and cut out using the Pink by Design Small Banners set, used a fiskars tiny hole punch, and used some blue twine
Make sure to celebrate birthdays with us this week! Have fun crafting!
Until next time's treasures,