Navigation Bar

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saluting our hardworkers!

Hello all!

The weekend just came and went by so quickly! I had an amazing weekend with great gals, watched our boys take on Boston, and the sun came out! We've been so deprived of sun lately so good thing we got out heat and dose of Vitamin D! ;) Unfortunately, I did not make the Pink By Design team, but that's okay! There's always a next time right? Be sure to tune back in later though for a special surprise! :)

So Father's Day is quickly approaching in two weeks time! I myself still have to get to work on my daddy's card. Like I promised, here's an idea for a potential Father's Day card, or to any handyman for that matter! I actually made this card last year for my boyfriend's birthday. He's an automobile mechanic and he's definitely one of the few handymen in my life apart from my dad and brother. He loves what he does, and that's what makes him so much more phenomenal at what he does! Here's the tool belt card I made him:

This is a standard A2 sized card. The tool-belt is attached to an action wobble for some springy action! 
My boyfriend's work uniform is actually navy blue with red accents so I customized it just for him! I believe that all the cuts are from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.

Hope this inspires you to create something for your own handyman - whomever that may be!

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3