I just wanted to quickly share with you this card that I made with the scraps of a birthday card I made for a friend. You can view the original here. I've used the adorable lamb from the Create-a-Critter cartridge for so many birthday cards so far -- it is just too cute!!I love the pennant! The stamp set that I used is a Pink By Design stamp set called 'Small Banners' which you can purchase here.
- Create-a-Critter cart for the lambs, party hats, and pinwheel
- Echo Park Springtime 6x6 paper pad for the patterned paper
- Pink By Design Small Banners image set for pennant banner
- Gray, brown, and white flocking powder
- Ribbon for bows and ground
- Mini Brads
Have a fabulous start of the week everyone!
Until next time's treasures,