Navigation Bar

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Recollections Goodies && A New Challenge

Hi everyone!

A few weeks back I went to my local Michael's and discovered new Recollections patterned packs. I LOVE Recollections paper so I was super thrilled about these! I picked up the Elegance Stack (50 sheets) & the Glittered stack (10 sheets).


They also had coloured animal print stacks (multi-coloured zebra and cheetah print) and primary and pastel coloured patterns - simple polka dots and plaid print. I'll definitely be back for those ones soon! Just wanted to do a quick share for you all about the new treasures I found, cuz I'm definitely loving these stacks! ;)

ALSO, there is a new blog which will be hosting birthday card challenges! Isn't that wonderful? We all need a stash of birthday cards to run to just in case a birthday pops up right? Kristie is currently looking for a design team, and you can find more info here: http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/. Make sure to stop by her blog & give her some love! 

Happy trails to you && good luck!

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3