It has been a while since I posted anything, but let me assure you that I've been longing to get crafting! In between homework, studying, working, mom duties (my mother is away on a trip), and getting over a bad case of the flu, crafting seems near to impossible. Today however, I decided that I really needed to rest, and card-making is good rest :) I really wanted to participate in the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 48 (sketch provided below) and Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.
For Emma's Challenge she asked to use an older cartridge and the colour GREEN. Scrapbookaholic By Abby's Challenge is to create anything Spring, so this card will be entered over there too! :) In addition, the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge #53 is to create a project using any spring time theme, so this project will be there as well!
So here it goes! I made this card for my boyfriend that I'll probably give to him over Easter :) I've been dying to use the Cricut Lite Cartridge, Bloom for the fence. I got it basically because of the fence! I haven't used it till now cuz I knew it would be perfect for this card!
With the fence closed, this is what the card looks like.
And here is my hunny bunny!
I used Emma's sentiment from the "Colour Me Happy" set. I call my boyfriend "hunny bunny" all the time so when I saw that sentiment in that stamp set, I knew I had to have it! The sentiment only had "Hunny Bunny" on it so I used the "My lil' chickadee" sentiment, and taped out everything else to get "My."
- A-2 Sized Card (4.25 x 5.5) cut out of Recollections Paper
- Patterned Paper from DCWV Nana's Nursury, Baby Boy Stack (4 x 5)
- Fence cut from Cricut Lite Cartridge Bloom (5.2 x 2.65)
- Bunny and Bow from Create a Critter Cart (2.14 x 3.12)
- Grass cut from Paper Doll Dress Up
- Color Me Happy Stamp Set for Sentiment
- PKS Critter Faces (Medium) - bunny eyes
- PK 140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts for nose
- Black and White Martha Stewart Flocking Powder (for bowtie and rabbit stomach)
- Hand cut Clouds
- Flower Embellishments
- Recollections Lady Bug Stickers
- Diamond Stickles for Clouds
Until then, make sure to join me next time!