Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sending Some Flair to a Fashionista

Hello everyone!

I am back with a card I made last week for Sarah (Ms. Pink Cricut!). I sent the package to her last week and didn't expect her to get it until sometime next week! She totally deserves something special! So as we all know, Sarah loves pink, shoes, and crafting! So I made a card, with a gift on the front.


It opens up with a mini pink brad and looks like this. Voila!

The present is cut from the Sweethearts Cartridge at 3".
Polka dot paper from Recollections Elegance paper pack.
Glittered silver paper from DCWV All Dressed Up stack. 
I also used my irock to bling it up and attached some pink tissue paper to the gift :)

For the card, I used the February Stamp of the Month, "Designer Shoes."


 I heat embossed two boots for the pair inside the gift box, used one of the tags and taped over the "sale" so it wouldn't get inked up, a different heel to stamp on the background strip, and on the inside of the card I stamped:


I'm so thrilled that she received it! :)

I've got a mid-term exam tomorrow so I won't be back until this weekend -- got a few birthday cards to make and a card for a special boy whom I found out about through Sarah's March Newsletter:
"Max Low is a 12 year old from Neola, Iowa. He has been battling cancer for half of his life. His doctors recently told his parents to enjoy the time they have left with him. His wish is to get 1 million cards. He has currently gotten about 23,000. If you would like to help Max get his wish, please send a get well card to the following address: Mighty Max Low, C/O Greg and Bambi Low, PO Box 111, Neola, IA 51559"
Let's help this special boy's wish come true! 
Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3