I hope your weekend has been off to a great start! I actually wanted to have this layout done by yesterday, but of course, things never go as planned, lol. I was SO excited to see that Emma over at My Creative Time is having a Cricut-less challenge! I usually dread these challenges, but since my Gypsy has been sick for so long, I have gotten by with creating cricut-less projects, or using the Cricut as minimal as possible. Make sure to join in on the fun to have a chance at winner her entire stamp release!!
I'm super behind with my scrapbooking, so my goal is to make scrapbook pages for challenges wherever possible, haha. So here's what I created using only my Cuttlebug and punches for last year's Easter.
And another view:
And here's a close-up of the adorable peachy bunnies!!
Trail of Treasures:
- Base - 8 x 8" layout, patterned spring paper from DCWV Spring Stack
- Layer One - 6.75 x 6.75" cut in brown cardstock, used the Martha Stewart Double Loops Around the Page Punch
- Layer Two - 6.5 x 6.5" patterned paper from DCWV Flower Shower Stack, added strip of 6.5 x 3" creme cardstock punched with Martha Stewart Picket Fence Punch, and 6.5 x 1.5" green strip punched with Fiskars Grass Punch, added flowers with Michael's small flower punch (pearls placed in the center) - all distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressing Ink
- Bunnies - Peachy Keen Bunny Die, boy bunny face from PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment
- Twine - Blue Berry Trendy Twine added to photo
- Sentiment - from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy stamp set
I used to call my boyfriend my "hunny bunny" all the time so this set sentiment is perfect! ;) Make sure to join in on this fun challenge here! I'll also be linking this up to My Creative Time's Stamp of the Month Linky Party!
Remember to check out the Krafty Girls Feelin' Lucky challenge here! You can view my post here. Have a fabulous weekend my treasured friends!
Until next time's treasures,