Navigation Bar

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Lambs

Hello all!

I hope that everyone's weekend has been superb so far! The sunshine is out here in Vancouver and it's turning out to be more of a gorgeous weekend than we had intended! All we've been getting lately is clouds and rain which is unusual for the end of May. Regardless, happy long-weekend to all the Americans as you celebrate Memorial Day!

Today I have a card for you all that I made for my sweet friend Amy. She just turned 2-0 which is a super big deal! Haha! She's no longer a teen! I ensured her that her 20s will be great, if not better than her teenage years! ;) So, since her sister told me that she's in love with sheep, I created this sheep card for her to depict her and her sister (they're really close!). Surprisingly, according to the Chinese zodiac, Amy is also born in the Year of the Sheep just like my younger cousin. Lots of sheep cards for me! This one is a standard A2 sized card.


Materials Used:
  • Create-a-Critter cart for the lambs, party hats, and pinwheel
  • Echo Park Springtime 6x6 paper pad for the patterned paper
  • Pink By Design Small Banners image set for pennant banner
  • Gray, brown, and white flocking powder
  • Rhinestones and pearls
  • Ribbon for bows
  • Mini Brads
  • Twine
Here's a picture of my sister and I with the birthday girl:


Once again, happy birthday Amy dearest!

Hope you all liked the card! :)

Until next times' treasures,
Tracey xox

2 comments:

  1. SUPER job with your cute card!The little lambs are soo sweet.I LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the card, thank you so much Tracey! :) It's so cute :D Keep it upp!!! =)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3