Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scatter Seeds of Happiness: Happy Birthday my sweet Aunt!

Hello everyone!

Today is my sweet Aunt's birthday! She's always there when you need a hand, or a phone call away for great advice. She's always thinking of others but this year, I really wanted her to just focus on herself and what she really wants. Whatever that may be, I just want her to be happy. So with that, I made her this card.


She has two beautiful daughters, that she loves oh so dearly. So, I cut the vase and flowers out of the Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge, and made circles big enough for my Peachy Keen Faces. Both of them are from the Simple Sallies Assortment pack, and they turned out too cute! The patterned paper is from DCWV Flower Shower Spring stack (one of my faves!), and the base of my card is from the Wild Card cart. I added Crystal Accents to the vase to make it more 'vase-like,' as well as some ribbon to add a touch. The sentiment on the inside of the card reads, "Scatter Seeds of Happiness" from the PBD Life's a Garden set.

I hope that you all attain whatever truly makes you happy.

All my best && the warmest wishes to you today and always,
Happy Birthday my Dearest Aunt!
Tracey xox

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. The thought of using two flowers to represent the daughter was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!!Great job on your project,I love the flowers,Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your aunt will love your card. You have put much thought into it. Momo sent me and I am now following you. Hope you will stop by and visit me too! http://smilin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3