Navigation Bar

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hi everyone!!

Thank you ALL for the sweet, sweet comments! My exams are finally over now and I'm relieved of mom duties, so that means it's time to CREATE! I've been itching for this day for so long now, and it's finally here! :) I have so many projects to finish and start, so over the next three weeks, I'll definitely have lots to share! :) I'm working on some Easter goodies right now, so once those are done, I'll upload pictures right away!

But before I get craftin', I want to leave you all with some food for thought. This past semester I took a Health class, and boy was it really eye-opening. When you think about health, physical health is what usually comes to mind. But health encompasses so much more -- it includes physical health, but also mental and social health. Mental health often gets overlooked, and we tend to form judgments of others who may be different than us. We may believe that others have it all - good looks, wealth, you name it - but we don't know what kind of problems they may have to deal with. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and we grow from the steps we take. So from this all, I want you to think about your health - do you think positive thoughts? Do you have a tight circle of friends? Are you being physically active and eating healthy? We can all take simple steps to improve our lives. And at that, I will leave you to your thoughts.

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

2 comments:

  1. Im happy for you that you get to get back to crafting...I know exactly how you feel! I love to make cards and tinker with new and different techniques!! Love your blog and I am one of your newest Followers! Come and visit me sometime and if you like what you see please become my follower!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sent by momo isn't she fabulous...i'm your newest follower and would love for you to drop by my blog..www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Your projects are awesome, love the look of your blog too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3