Navigation Bar

Monday, February 27, 2012

Winner of Playtime Cartridge!!

Hello my treasured friends!

I'm sure that you're all waiting anxiously to find out who won the Cricut Playtime Cartridge, huh? A drum-roll please...#43 - lmkindell!!


She wrote:

"I love both your layout and the card. I am sure your love loved the card." 

Congrats!!! I'll be sending you an email shortly to get your information so that I can get your treasure out to you soon! I hope you enjoy this cartridge, and I'm sure you'll make beautiful projects with it!

See you all back here tomorrow for another Krafty Girls Challenge!

Until next time's treasures,
Tracey xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I read and appreciate all your comments since we all need love from time to love! Much love to you! <3