I've been super busy this week at school, and speaking of which, today I have a midterm so wish me luck! Welcome to another Krafty Girls Challenge! For this week's challenge, it is to create a card, scrapbook layout, 3D item, or home decor project with a St. Patrick's Theme, hence the, "feelin' lucky?" Haha. Well my Gypsy is still down, and I feel super lost without it, so I created a super simple card with a cartridge from last year's spring collection cartridge, the Cricut Spring Holiday Cards cartridge. I'll be linking this project up to Pink Cricut's Link Up Party and entering it over at Made Especially For You's Stitching Challenge, DL Art's Thankful Thursday Challenge - anything goes, Little Scrap Pieces' Green Challenge, and the Pink By Design Kiss Me I'm Irish Blog Hop Challenge.
Here's a peek inside the card:
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - cut in kraft cardstock at 6.25 x 3.5", stitched in white around the base of the card with the Sukura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Card Layer - cut at 6 x 3.25", patterned paper DCWV Flower Shoppe 180 Stack
- Clovers - cut at 1" from the Cricut Spring Holiday Cards Cartridge, added Martha Stewart Golden Beryl glitter
- Strip - cut at 6.25 x 1.25" in brown cardstock popped up with pop dots, embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Sentiment - Pink By Design Luck O' the Irish stamp set, four leaf clover is a sticker, added Lime Green Stickles
If you're working on your St. Patty's projects, make sure to join us at Krafty Girls and enter it into the challenge!
Until next time's treasures,