It feels like forever since I've posted and I appologize for that! It has been a non-stop go for me since I finished exams..from birthday parties, school meetings, catching up with friends, and work, I've barely had any time to sit down and craft. Next week I'll be heading down to Vegas for my 21st birthday, so that gives me even less time to craft. I'll be squeezing in crafting time whenever I can from now until next week Tuesday.
Here's a birthday card that I created for my friend's birthday. She is definitely a diva, so this card is fit for her! :) I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 27 -- Create a Circle Shaped Card for any occasion
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 74 - Create a Birthday Themed Project
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
So here it is!
This card will fit into a 5 x 5 square envelope. I heat embossed the Peachy Keen large polka dot background with sparkly embossing powder to create my own patterned paper. I used the Punnylicious My Pink Stamper set to stamp the "hoppy birthday" but changed the o to an a so it could read "happy birthday."
Trail of Treasures:
- Card base cut from Smiley Cards exclusive Gypsy cartridge (you can find this cut on many other carts or weld circles together on your own)
- Shoes cut from Wall Decor & More cartridge
- Scalloped shape cut from Gypsy Wanderings
- Circle cut from Plantin Schoolbook
- Martha Stewart Sugar Cube Embossing Powder
- PK 100 Large Polka Dot
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Crystal Accents
- Heat Gun