I am ecstatic to be guest designing today over at Trendy Twine! They're definitely my FAVE twine company out there today, and if you haven't checked them out before, you really are missing out! They have beautiful colours, and a variety of different twists. You can check out all the twine that they have available here. I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed! ;)
For my project today, I am showcasing this month's newly released Cherry Cupcake, which is PERFECT for all your Valentine's Day projects. This twine has a double twist of red and pink, and it's oh so trendy! Can you spot all that trendy Cherry Cupcake twine? I'll be linking this up to Pink Cricut's Link Up Party, and Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.
Here's a close-up of the adorable birdie and turtle. I used more twine to add the XOXO's on the turtle's shell.
And here's a peek inside the card:
Trail of Treasures:
- Card Base - 4 5/8 x 4 5/8 square card cut in red cardstock, and wrapped Trendy Twine's Cherry Cupcake Twine around and tied a bow
- Card Layer - 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 cut from Martha Stewart's Enchanted Woodland Mat Pad
- Frame - cut at 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 from the Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge
- Turtle - cut at 3" from Create-A-Critter Cartridge, face from PK-642 Boy Mates Assortment, added Crystal Accents to the eyes, hearts cut from Creative Memories Tiny Heart Punch, paper pierced X's and O's, and threaded Trendy Twine's Cherry Cupcake Twine, and added that same twine to the neck
- Bird - cut at 2.75" from Create-A-Critter Cartridge, added black mini-brad for the eye, and cut out a beak in orange
- Hearts - used a mini punch and added Crystal Accents
- Sentiment - from Pink By Design's Love Always stamp set
And now for the trendy treasure! Here are 10 yards of four different colours of trendy twine: Cherry Cupcake, Peppermint Stick, Strawberry Cupcake, and Chocolate Truffle. In addition, there's an adorable Imaginisce robot stamp up for grabs.
All you have to do is be a follower on my blog and comment below with your name and email address. For an extra chance to win, make you sure head on over and like my Facebook page, Tracey's Trail of Treasures. You have until Sunday night at 10PM PST to comment, and I'll announce the winner on Monday. Good luck everyone!
Make sure you head on over and visit Trendy Twine on their blog here, or over on Facebook! You will not be disappointed! :)
Until next time's treasures,